How to check and accept CNC machining center? The acceptance of CNC machining center directly affects the equipment manufacturer’s commissioning. The general factory acceptance standard is to directly perform processing tests on the workpiece. In fact, after the workpiece processing test, we can basically determine that the key parts of the CNC machining center meet the standard and there is no problem in normal use. But there are some more details. We should also pay attention to the acceptance. It is best for the manufacturer to have its own set of acceptance procedures or standards, so as to better ensure the quality of the CNC machining center and subsequent use.
CNC machine tool performance and CNC function inspection
It is mainly to check whether the moving parts and auxiliary devices of the CNC machining center have abnormal phenomena and noise during starting, stopping and running, and whether the lubrication system, cooling system, and fans are working properly.
Machine tool performance test:
Spindle performance inspection
- 1. Select low, medium and high speed. The spindle starts five times in a row, and then stops to check the flexibility and reliability of its movements. At the same time, check whether the power display on the load meter meets the requirements.
- 2. Manual data input and input can gradually increase the spindle speed from a low speed to the maximum allowable speed. Check whether the speed is normal, generally allowable error cannot exceed 10%. Also check the spindle speed. Observe whether the noise, vibration, and temperature rise of the spindle are normal. The spindle temperature rises to 15”C after running at high speed for 2h
- 3. In order to check the flexibility and reliability of the spindle movement, the spindle can be stopped continuously for more than 5 times.
Mechanical zero check
- 1. Check the software and hard limit reliability of vertical machining center machine tools. The soft limit is generally determined by the system parameters, and the reliability of the soft limit can be completed by checking the system parameters. The hard limit is determined by the travel switch set at the limit position of each feed axis, and the reliability of the hard limit is determined by the reliability of the travel switch.
- 2. Check the reliability and accuracy of the machine zero return by returning to the origin, and check the zero return performance of each feed axis.
feed axis inspection
- 1. Manually operate the low, medium, high-speed feed and rapid movement of each feed axis, check whether the movement ratio is correct, whether it moves smoothly, and whether there is noise.
- 2. Manual data input mode (MDI) operation can check whether the rapid traverse and feed speed are normal through the GOO and GOL command functions.
Inspection of tool changer
Use manual method to step by step tool exchange action. Check whether the actions such as grabbing, loading, and pulling are accurate and appropriate. In the adjustment of the CNC machining center, the proofreading inspection method is used for testing. When there is an error, the stroke of the manipulator can be adjusted, the support of the manipulator can be moved, or the position of the tool magazine can be changed.